123.hp.com All HP Driver Installation For Mac
To download and install the HP Printer All-in-One printer driver software for MAC device without the installation CD, you will have to follow the below set of steps. We have made these steps easy for understand and follow.
123.hp.com Mac Features
Driver Installation For Mac
- Step 1: Firstly you will have to download the updated HP Printer All-in-One printer driver software with the HP 123.hp.com printer.
- Step 2: Once the download process is completed successfully you can follow the below steps to continue with the installation process.
- Step 3: In case you are met with the download failed option you will have to check whether your computer device is connected with an active internet connection.
- Step 4: While starting off with the installation process you will be prompted to select the type of connection that you are using, in this case, you will have to select either the USB, wired or wireless option as per the model and the compatibility of your 123 hp All-in-One printer device.
- Step 5: On choosing the connection type you will be directed to the download folder where you will have to choose the HP easy start option to start off with the installation process.
- Step 6: Then you will have to follow the on-screen instruction to complete the installation process.
Step 7: You will have to enter all the basic information that is asked in the wizard to complete 123 hp printer driver installation
Step 8: When you are prompted and insisted by the installer program to add your printer device, you will have to add your printer device and then you will have to set up a print queue on the MAC device.
Step 9: To add your 123 hp printer device in the list of the installed printer devices you will have to follow the below set of instructions.
Step 10: Firstly you will have to choose the name of your printer.
Step 11: Then you will have to choose the Use or Print option from the menu tab.
Step 12: Then you will be prompted with a drop-down list where you will have to choose the name of your printer device.
Step 13: Then you will have to move back to the HP installer software to complete the installation process.